At flyVENTURE, we are always looking for great talent to join our team. flyVENTURE hires experienced aviators with an uncompromising commitment to safety and a passion for delivering exceptional, personalized sightseeing experiences for our customers. Our current available openings are listed below. Click the below positions to view more information. If you believe you have what it takes, simply email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (Point of contact: Nick Herle).
Helicopter Tour Pilot – (Tampa, FL)
flyVENTURE (FAA Part 91) is now accepting pilot resumes for its Tampa, FL (KTPF) sightseeing tour operation. Pilots will fly a Robinson R44 (Raven I & II) and will need to relocate within 45 minutes to Tampa, FL. Positions available now.
- FAA Commercial Helicopter (Rotorcraft) Certificate
- Current FAA Class II (or higher) Medical Certificate
- R44 SFAR
- Minimum 400 hours Rotorcraft PIC
- Minimum 50 hours PIC Robinson R44
- Current in the Robinson R44
- Willingness to work long days, nights, weekends, holidays, scheduled days off, overtime and on-call
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must
- Must have a good personality and a love of working with the public
- No accidents or FAA violations in last 10 years
- Applicant must be able to follow direction and work harmoniously in a highly-structured, fast paced environment
- Must currently meet flight weight requirement of less than 205lbs
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident at time of application
- Certified Flight Instructor rating (CFI) in R44 (preferred but not required)
- Completed the Robinson Safety Course (preferred but not required)
- PIC recent experience (last 90 days) in Robinson R44
- Please highlight any non-aviation skills you might have
Position participates in FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program
Work Schedule: 5 days/week – Wednesday to Sunday. Monday/Tuesday Off.
Pay: $3,000/mo. + tips and $50 bi-weekly fuel reimbursement. Extra bonus for positive customer reviews.
Employment Type: Contractor 1099